Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

THANKS BE TO GOD...


JUST A FEW THINGS I AM THANKFUL FOR:
1. My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ - His death has given us Life.
2. My awesome husband and best friend, Josh. (I am so proud to be your wife! Thank you for loving and supporting me every day.)
3. Our loving families - we are so thankful for all of your love and support. We are so excited to be with you for Thanksgiving this year :).
4. Our wonderful church & pastor.
5. Our amazing small group - such an answer to prayer. We are so encouraged and continually in awe of how God has us in exactly the place He wants us at this moment.
6. Our friends - both here - you are our family away from family - and back home - we miss you but we are so thankful for each of you as we continue to pick up where we last left off :).
6. My job & Josh's future internship!!
7. All the "things" God has blessed us with - we want to glorify God with everything that we are and everything that we have.
8. Molly - thank you for still loving us when we don't have time to walk you every day and when we dress you up in ridiculous outfits.
9. Sweet (and very funny) memories of my Dad - I miss him but am so thankful for teh time that we got to spend with him.
10. Our trip home to Jacksonville for THANKSGIVING this week!! So excited to take time off and spend it with our wonderful family and friends back home.

"Thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord." 1 Corinthians 15:56-58

No comments: