Friday, February 7, 2014
Here are some of my favorite memories of Grandma:
- Grandma & Grandpa living in Oregon when we were young and seeing snow for the first time while at her house. She loved to dress us up in big snow suits and would make us keep the tags on so she could take them back when we went home to Florida :).
- Grandma & Grandpa would fly to Florida to visit us and she would occasionally bring certain baking ingredients (like butter) in her suitcase across country because we surely would not have the right kind in FL.
- Grandma would sometimes tell stories about her family growing up in France during WWII and the Nazi Invasion.
- Grandma's house was always so beautifully decorated... even at a young age I was fascinated by it. Maybe that's where I get the designer "gene" from? My favorite birthday present that she and grandpa gave me was giving me a room makeover where she helped me pick new paint and bedding, Grandpa would painted my room and Grandma and I rearranged all of my toys and books on the shelves to make them look better.
- Grandma was always up on the latest celebrity gossip. She kept us all in the loop.
- Grandma told Josh (on multiple occasions) that he looked just like Prince William.
- Grandma's crepe. Enough said.
We love and miss you, Grandma.
at 1:46 PM