Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

JACKIE'S SHOWER

Two weekends ago I made a quick trip back to Jax (cashing in some Southwest points - yeah!) for Jackie's baby shower. I was so glad to be able to go home and spend the day with my sweet friends. To the left is a picture of Jackie, Paula and I after the shower - Jackie looks amazing!! She is due in the middle of November and we have all taken bets on when her sweet baby boy will come - I am hoping for November 10 (my birthday, of course.)

It is hard to believe that only last year... Jackie and Billy were getting married!! I am so excited for them and can't wait to meet this sweet addition to their family. The next time we are home in Jax may not be until Christmas and we will hopefully get to meet the little guy then.

Trips like this are so sweet, but definitely too short!! Makes me miss being in Florida and close to my family and friends...

Speaking of trips - I (thankfully) do not currently have any work travel planned... the next big trip will be Josh and I's anniversary trip to DC!! We actually leave in a week and 2 days!! We are stoked, to say the least. We are excited to get away (together) and see the sites.

No comments: