Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

TRIP TO CORPORATE

Last week I went to Philidelphia for training with work. It was a long week but it was nice to get out of the store for a bit and meet people all over the country who are doing the same thing I am doing. I decided to include Calico's spring flyer here to show everyone more of the kinds of things I do at work - I think we can say officially now - I DO WINDOW TREATMENTS! My training last week was mainly on sales techniques with lots of role playing. It was not as nerve racking as I thought it would be, so that was good. The headquarters for Calico Corners is actually about an hour outside of Philidelphia in a little town called Kennett Square. It was a cute little place that was out in the middle of a bunch of mushroom fields - all of which we were not able to see due to the massive amounts of snow on the ground as seen below...
Overall it was a good trip - everyone was extremely nice. I am glad that we all made it out of there last Thursday night before the snow storm hit the northeast. Glad to be home... for just a few days. Next weekend Josh and I are going home to Jax to see family and so that I can be there for my friend Jackie's bridal shower and bachelorette weekend to Savannah. (I will also be going back at the end of April to be a bridesmaid in her wedding in Ormand Beach - can't wait!) I am so excited to see everyone, I almost can't stand it :)

No comments: