Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

10 Things I am Thankful for this Thanksgiving:

1. My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for saving me and sustaining me every day
2. My wonderful husband who is working so hard and I am so proud of
3. Our loving parents and siblings who are so supportive
4. Our new church and small groups who are such an answer to prayer
5. My FULL TIME JOB! (Also an answer to prayer!)
6. Our apartment - such a great roof over our head in such a wonderful city
7. Our reliable vehicles
8. Our adorable dog Molly who now a member of our family
9. Our amazing Alma Mater and how far the football team has advanced this season
10.All of our wonderful friends including Ben and Jess and their family for inviting us over today for dinner since we could not make it home to Jacksonville - THANK YOU!

I hope everyone gets to spend a wonderful day with Family and Friends and please know that we are Thankful for each of you!!
We love you,


1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

We miss YOU!! I said a little Thanksgiving prayer for those in my life that have made a difference and I know will always be there for me and you are one of them! We miss you and can't wait to see you next time you are here. Paula, Liz, and I will be keeping an eye on tickets to B-ham from J-ville so we can come visit you sometime!