Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

ALL GROWN UP

I am feeling a little sentimental today... my little cousin Jason is getting married this weekend and my other little cousin Miranda got married a couple of weekends ago and it is finally dawning on me that we are all grown up (WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!?) It seems like just yesterday we were all making tents at Aunt Pat's house or watching Jason throw rocking chairs through windows or all watching Power Rangers and claiming character colors (which was always a problem with the girls as there were 3 of us and only 2 girl Power Rangers - pink and yellow). Josh and I will have our 2 year anniversary in one month (from yesterday) and in some ways I am still getting used to the fact that WE are married and grown up. That's us in the picture here... I am the oldest with Jason sitting in my lap and Catherine (my sis) and Justin in the middle. I am so excited for Jason and his fiance Morgan. They have been dating for such a long time (maybe even longer than Josh and I???) and I know that they have been anticipating this day for what seems like forever. They are such a Christ-centered young couple and I know that God is going to do amazing things through their home and marriage. I can't wait for the wedding - THIS SATURDAY!!

Miranda, another one of my little cousins was also recently married. She married a guy who is in the Navy named Jose. We are all so proud of the sacrifices that they BOTH have to make in order to serve. I still can't believe how grown up they are... it blows my mind.


I have decided to post a few more pictures of all the
Jacksonville cousins... enjoy!! Can't wait to see all of you this weekend!

Catherine, Miranda, Me, Jason and Justin

Miranda, Jason, Jordan, Justin, Catherine

Jason, Justin, Jordan, Me, Cat in the Hat, Miranda, Catherine

I am very excited about this weekend. My sister Catherine is flying in to stay with us on Thursday night (first time to the Ham!) and then we will drive to meet up with the rest of the family in Phenix City on Friday afternoon. Can't wait!


No comments: