Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

12/13 WEEK UPDATE


Time for those pregnancy updates again... I am not promising there will be as many as last time... but I am going to do my best :)

How Far Along: 13 Weeks tomorrow - Photo taken at 12 weeks

Size of baby: Baby is the size of a peach - 3"long

The Bad: Nausea - although it has not been as bad as with Nolan and still pretty TIRED.

Maternity Clothes: I just gave in about a week ago and decided to start wearing maternity pants/shorts - just too uncomfortable not to.  

Gender: We should find out around 20 weeks... (We may have a "sneak peek" at 16 weeks.)

Sleep: I am getting up at least once to use the bathroom each night - I know this will only get worse... Other than that I am sleeping pretty well so far.

Movement: Nothing yet - can't wait :).  

What I miss: Having more energy.  

Cravings: No real cravings this time that I can tell... I have been eating a lot of cereal... but I always do that.  No food aversions yet either really - I thought the Mexican aversion was going to come back, but (to Josh's relief) it seems to be tolerable this time.  

Symptoms: Nausea and a little heartburn has started... Tums are my friend at night.  

Best Moment this week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat (159) at my Dr. Appt.  Always such a sweet sound :).  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So happy that you'll be doing this again! Doesn't it just get you in the blogging spirit? huh? huh? :)

Anonymous said...

pretty nice blog, following :)