Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

33 WEEK UPDATE




How Far Along: 33 Weeks (Last Friday)

Size of baby: Baby is the size of a pineapple (21 inches long, 4 lbs 11oz as of our sonogram last week)

The Bad: Lower back and hips get sore if I sit or stand in one position for too long.

Maternity Clothes: Lots of them... Nothing non-maternity fits at this point :)

Gender: BOY - getting so excited to meet and see him.

Sleep: Sleep is difficult - get up every 2-3 hours for the bathroom.   

Movement: Moving all the time - especially when I am laying down to try and sleep at night.  He is big enough now that I feel like I can tell what his exact position is - even Josh can feel my stomach and say "Oh his side is right here and I think that is an elbow or leg..."  Pretty neat.  I also sat down to play the piano this week for the first time since I have been pregnant and he was moving a ton - got to get him used to it now!

What I miss: Sleeping on my back!!  When I wake up on my back now... I am in lots of pain.

Cravings: Still no real cravings which is kind of boring I know... sorry no pickles or hot sauce here!

Symptoms: Growing belly, still a little heartburn or random hiccup here or there... from me that is.  I think I may have felt him have hiccups this week too.  

Best Moment this week: Getting to see our little guy in another sonogram at our appointment - he is getting so big that it is harder to see everything at one time.  He and I had a great checkup after all of the travel for work the past couple of weeks and so we were very thankful.  Also - we got to set an inducement date for Sunday evening, September 30th.  If all goes as planned - our baby boy will be born on Monday, October 1.  (That is 6 weeks from today - BTW...)  

Nursery Progress... this weekend we were almost able to finish the nursery!  Josh and I were so excited after unpacking all of the baby gifts from last weekend's showers and getting the rocking chair delivered on Thursday that we stayed up until 2AM Friday night to hang pictures and put away/organize everything.  I still have a couple of things that I need to get this week and I hope to post pictures very soon!  It has become my new favorite room in the house - I love to go in there and sit and dream about bringing him home to be there :).  Cheesy I know... but I am getting very ready and excited!

No comments: